Handing back orders
Accepting orders for repairs and their handover back to the client is done in person.
- If the client decides to put a device for repairs or to take it back through the postal service conditions valid are the same. General Conditions are valid. When using an intermediary the client faces certain risks.
- When accepting an order through an intermediary the administrative process is the same as when dealing with a client directly. The order is checked and an entry is made about its contents. After the order is checked, a letter or e-mail is sent to the client with information about the accepted order (Including the code number of the order, description of the device, expected period of repair and cost of the repair.) If not stated otherwise the repair shop will send the order back through the intermediary (post). The description of the faults in the device is added to the order is not binding for the repair shop. The technical analysis of the device made by the repair shop is valid though.
We recommend that when sending an order through the post it should include...
- A list of sent accessories, covers, straps accumulators etc...
- A valid address of the client, a phone number where the client can be reached during the day and an email address.
- A description of the fault or dysfunction of the device and if possible a picture, film or other material which can further explain the fault of the device.
- In the case of a repair within a warranty period a warranty certificate .The warranty certificate will be returned with the device.
We further recommend order should be sent through a reliable company and if possible insured.
- When the client collects his repaired device in person at the repair shop he has the possibility to check that the required repairs have been made and that the device is fully functional. This possibility is not always possible when a postal service is used.
- Even though repairs, which are made, are checked twice before the device is handed back to the client, there can still be a mistake made which is only evident when the device is handed over back to the client.
We recommend when a client gets back his order after repairs through the post the order should immediately be checked if all components are complete and that the required repairs have been made.